Business liability insurance

One of those things you can insure as a freelancer is corporate liability. It is always good to limit the risk of liability in the model agreement with your client. But to what extent is that reasonable when you do damage to the property of others or worse, to others. That is why we have put together a unique insurance policy for you that covers your liability up to 2.5 million euros!

How does it work?

If you deliver work and are privately liable, such as in a sole proprietorship or work via Sportverloning, then the private liability insurance does not cover damage you incur during your work. You cannot use this insurance if you have caused damage during your work. You can take out professional liability insurance for this. With this you cover yourself against the financial consequences of damage claims.

Personal assistance and fast claim settlement: that is insurance at ABN Amro. ABN Amro is the partner of Sportverloning when it comes to insurance. Together with ABN Amro we work on the best conditions at very competitive rates. If you need advice, feel free to contact ABN Amro insurance on 038-4968663 or e-mail to [email protected]

What does it cost?

Naturally, this insurance is only for the activities for which you use Sportverloning. Depending on your profession, you pay € 275.40 or € 107.45 per year. You always take out the policy every year. So you are not committed to anything and we ask you every year if you want to renew the policy.


Are you interested?

Would you like to discuss your specific situation? Then contact us without obligation. We are happy to help you become your own boss in a way that suits you.